The key objective of the client was to:
- Improve time to market of changes Reverse Proxy server managing Web Service requests into the mainframe reservation system built on Sprint Cloud Gateway Framework & Redis.
- Optimize processes and reduce dependency on resources.
About the Client
- Leading travel technology company in US.
- The client leverages Mainframe, Web and Mobile platform as distribution channels for its travel products and services.
- Partnering with the client, we successfully provided the needed solution: -
- Architected, Designed, Developed and Implemented automated Workflow where CI creates a CR in SNOW and on approvals SNOW triggers CD to environments
- Coforge DevSecOps Framework and best practices leveraged.
- Continuous visibility into the process with build, release and test details for end to end traceability.
Save for Later Download Case Study
Delivering More Value
- Change Management Process: Integrated Change Management with CI/CD enabling end to end automated workflow
- Productivity: Up to 65% improvement in productivity.
- Cycle time: Up to 75% reduction in cycle time.
- Efficiency: Reduction in time to market with more frequent and faster releases from weekly to daily and on-demand.
- Collaboration: Increased Cross-team collaboration
- Dependency: Reduced dependency on Reverse Proxy Server resulted in reduction in Cycle time of Web Services