Recognizing that its employees needed to work more smartly and efficiently, the client wanted to implement a modern, efficient Digital Workplace. Coforge delivered a future-proofed, innovative, and intelligent workplace, enabling the client to transform the experience of its workforce while optimizing efficiency and boosting productivity. The customer wanted to have an intelligent dashboard (single-pane-of-glass) to review the state of business services.
About the Client
The client is the largest and the oldest cement and building material company in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
- A high volume of repetitive issues; top ticket volume contributors—Password Reset, Software Installation, Browser Issues, PC Performance Issues, Asset Tracking, and Availability Compliance
- Improve the speed and efficiency of end-user support services
- Meet users’ rising expectations for fast, intuitive, self-service
- Boost end-user productivity, for example by increasing activity volumes and the numbers of user requests resolved
- Implement new technology and governance model, including a new standardized organization, toolset, and services.
- Compliance and Management of end-user devices software and patch Installations
- Due to the hosting of hybrid infrastructure in multiple geographical locations and unavailability of a single source of truth, there was huge MTTR and poor capacity planning
- Reactive and siloed monitoring was resulting in frequent outages in business-critical applications
- Human-driven IT asset lifecycle and fault management
Coforge leveraged its AIOps platform and provided an intelligent single-pane-of-glass to manage the client’s IT environment effectively. Coforge transformed the client’s legacy and discrete end-user environment to its Digital Workplace, which is a suite of intelligent tools and support services, embedding automation and self-services for optimization, efficiency, effectiveness, and responsiveness. It includes the following features:
- Self-heals and auto-remediates repetitive tasks
- Self-Service Password Reset for Active Directory and SAP
- Enterprise AppStore for self-service software installation
- Single-click scripted solution for end-users, such as browser-related issues and PC performance issues
- Auto-Heal solution for PC performance optimization
- Transformed processes using global best practices
- Patch Management Dashboard for Patch Compliance Monitoring and Adherence
Delivering More Value
- >21% Password Reset tickets were deflected towards end-users
- >7% software distribution requests were fulfilled using Coforge AppStore and other one-click solutions
- Increased first-time fix rate and lowered the reopening tickets
- Enhanced end-user satisfaction
- Self-services enabled workplace to accelerate service speed and efficiency
- Fewer incidents at Service Desk
- Better and faster user experiences
- Continuous improvement with higher transparency, quality, and level of reporting.
- Prediction centered around pattern-based events & alerts, and actionable conclusions for performance incidents so that false alarms could be ignored and reaction time could be shortened
- 60% reduction in alerts through event correlation and deduplication
- Single dashboard for business applications, availability management, performance management, analysis, and reporting
- Alerts based on historic performance and consumption taking into account the day, time, load, related services, and devices resulting in increased availability
The Coforge Advantage
The diversity and heterogeneity that existed in the environment made the overall implementation complex—multiple countries involved, multiple integrations points, and multiple contact points. Coforge team worked in close conjunction with stakeholders, business leads, support teams, and third-party vendors to ensure smooth and timely delivery. The entire process was delivered on time, with no outage, and met the intended quality. Our vast experience, expertise, and domain knowledge were the key differentiators.