Pharmaceutical industry is complex to navigate with myriads of challenges spanning across its horizon – managing multiple partners, regulatory authorities and compliances, auditing, reliable pharmacovigilance are just the tip of the ice berg. IT systems and applications are being leveraged by the industry to ease the complex processes and bring in efficacy. Coforge was able to extend its support by leveraging strong capabilities in Pega Systems, which is an effective platform to address the challenges of Life Science industry, in coherence with our focused industry knowledge.
About the Client
Our client is a multinational corporation based out of US and is one among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. They develop and produce medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines, including immunology, oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, and neurology
- Delay in application responses due to a multitude of manual process, leading to customer dissatisfaction
- Incomplete view for the application and related data artifacts.
- Agile delivery with 20+ business teams involved.
- Multiple un-integrated systems.
Coforge was able to address all the challenges with a wellrounded solution.
- The solution created is entirely automated, eliminating the need for the operator to manually enter application related data.
- It ensures automated correspondence generation, saving time for the business operators to add or remove clauses.
- Solution enabled straight through processing which helped in automated application processing and reduced time
Delivering more value:
- 50% efficiency improvement in case creation.
- 50% efficiency improvement due to automated outbound and inbound correspondences.
- 36% cases were automatically processed without any manual intervention.
- 100% Green system, completely eliminating the use of paper in case processing.