Coforge is an IT services organization and provides services to various organizations through our facilities. It is imperative for Coforge to maintain its security posture to provide a secure environment for our customers.
About the Client
Coforge is a leading global IT solutions organization, enabling its clients to transform at the intersect of unparalleled domain expertise and emerging technologies to achieve real-world business impact. Coforge’s 11,000 technology and process consultants engineer, design, consult, operate and modernize systems across the world.
Coforge delivers IT services to its customers globally through its offices located across the world. Being a service provider, Coforge understands the importance of organization wide security awareness program. As Coforge employees work with critical customer data it is important for Coforge to maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability of its own as well and customer data. To protect its brand reputation as a service provider it is important for Coforge to strengthen its last line of defense trough continuous awareness training and testing.
Coforge has designed its security awareness program to educate its employees about the various phishing techniques used by attackers to extract information and gain access to confidential data. The solution tenets are listed below:
- Coforge designed and implemented a comprehensive security awareness program for training of its employees using PAT services.
- Preparation of training modules in form of on-demand, interactive, engaging exercise to create a thorough understanding of how cybercriminals operate.
- Customized templates for testing with difficulty levels ranging from 1-5.
- Established role-based testing for all the employees in the organization.
- Implemented a top-down approach for security awareness and trainings.
- Use of branded content like posters to continuously remind and educate employees about best practices.
- Implementation of personal risk-based scoring of employees based on employee’s vulnerability to attacks.
Delivering more value:
- Zero security breaches/data loss incidents due to phishing attacks.
- Focused approach to security awareness mitigations for high-risk users based on personal risk scores.
- Optimized campaigns based on past results.
- Detailed reporting metrics to showcase the state of security awareness among employees and identifying problem areas.
The Coforge Advantage
Coforge designed a continuous awareness program for its employees to keep them updated about the threats and advanced techniques used by the malicious users. Coforge strengthened its security posture by inculcating safe practices as a second nature in its employees.