The client’s digital automation task force was looking at ways to reduce cost by automating high volume, error prone repeatable tasks. Contact center and priority agent desk queues were identified as prime candidates for robotic process automation in the business areas of Reservation, Inventory, Ticketing, Payment, and Cargo. The client was looking for a partner who could provide domain as well as technical expertise to deliver the bots and industrialize automation.
Coforge was entrusted with the responsibility of studying the feasibility of automation, identify use cases, develop process maps, and deliver bots. To bring about automation we
- Set up an Automation Center of Excellence to establish best practices, define methodologies, document approaches, and conduct Training Programs for effective deployment, and use of RPA.
- Reengineered the “As Is State” to a more automation-friendly “To-Be State” using TESSSM, our proprietary RPA delivery framework.
- Leveraged proprietary ProcessGym2.0SM framework to produce a detailed process map that was fed into the our delivery engine comprising specialized architects, developers, SMEs and testers.
- Automated 50+ processes to produce a digital workforce of bots that eliminated the need of manual intervention in the areas of
- Ticketing failures
- EMD Payment and Issuance related issues
- Impact of schedule change on itinerary, minimum connection time etc.
- Payment failures
- SSR inventory stock out
- Wrongly issued tickets
- Disassociated tickets
- Out of Sync bookings
Our RPA solution helped the client usher in a new era of high productivity and reduced costs. In addition, we helped them industrialize process automation and integrated RPA with the mainstream IT/Systems.
We have worked for 20+ years with global airlines. With our wealth of domain experience and technological expertise, we are perfectly poised to help the airline industry enhance its revenue, improve customer experience, reduce cost, and meet their business KPIs.
Achieved 100% error-free processing
Reduced average handling time by 70%
USD 1 Million
Gained cost savings of more than USD 1 million