About the Client
A financial services company, the client is a global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions. The company provides products and services to institutions, private banks, investment advisors, investment managers, and private clients.
The client spun-off a new line of business targeting high net-worth individuals (HNI) and Ultra-HNI. As the business grew there arose a need to:
- Build a bespoke, cutting-edge goal-based reporting platform for UHNI’s
- Integrate the reporting platform with the CRM system for a seamless client experience
- Interactive digital interface providing insights to investors about their portfolio in alignment with their financial goals
As the technology partner, Coforge performed a technology upgrade to the latest version as well as several feature implementations of MS-Dynamics.
- A bespoke solution combining MS-Dynamics, MS-SharePoint, and Microsoft BI stack to create a cutting edge reporting platform.
- Comprehensive visualization of the portfolio in alignment with client-specific goals
- Covers investments in marketable as well as non-marketable assets.
- Integration with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Superior user experience for end-clients (HNIs/UHNIs) by providing comprehensive information including goal-based-reporting with drill-downs and visualizations.
Delivering More Value
- 40% reduction in development cost of the digital solution enabling investors and advisors faster and efficient decision making
- Awarded with Family Wealth Report Awards for most innovative client solution
- The upgrade also enabled the client to save licensing costs by retiring a 3rd party component used to provide functionality that was now out-of-the-box in the latest version of MS-Dynamics.
The Coforge Advantage
Coforge Limited leveraged its expertise in Microsoft technologies to build a feature-rich UI, responsive website including advanced Microsoft BI capabilities.
Coforge possesses strong front-office application design capabilities and has the ability to develop highly interactive, responsive, and integrated web & mobile applications