A leading US-based luxury hotel and casino corporation providing unbeatable hospitality and gaming experiences wanted to implement automation in order to reduce cost and manual intervention across multiple functions like booking, housekeeping, and human resources.
Coforge used its proprietary TESS RPA delivery framework to transform existing business processes with RPA implementation thus creating leaner, more efficient business functions. Bots were introduced and the following processes were automated:
- Implemented RPA and introduced bots across core business functions of Reservation, Loyalty, Back Office, Promotions & Campaigns, Employee Management, and Housekeeping to make them leaner and more efficient
- Enabled automated booking of show tickets through brokers
- Enabled the normalization of loyalty points through automated validation with CRM
- Automated auditing of sales for the Banquet and Box Office Shows
- Automated the creation of the monthly retail revenue report
- Powered auto creation and accurate validation of promotional offers and rewards
- Ensured accurate upkeep of employee attendance and leave records as well as real-time interaction of housekeeping and employee systems
Coforge analyzed the “As Is” processes, identified the automation opportunities, and reengineered the existing processes through the deployment of customized bots, thus creating a fast, accurate, cost-effective virtual workforce leading to operational excellence.
100% SLA compliance due to efficient processes, improved turnaround-time
USD 1.5 Mn
Huge cost savings of USD 1.5 Million annually
Improvement in speed of operations through automation, accurate execution, and elimination of non-value-added processes
Accurate and automated bill processing ensured uninterrupted, round-the-clock services