Data is the life blood of a pharmaceutical organizations and a comprehensive data management lays the foundation for a robust IT ecosystem. Coforge, having deep data expertise and strong domain understanding, was able to help our client tackle the data paradigm with a holistic approach.
About the Client
A large American Life Science company with a focus on CNS, having decades of experience in R&D. The client is part of a conglomerate with a presence across the globe
The customer invited Coforge for advice on how to setup data governance and quality control process for catalyzing ROI on their cloud-based data Lake and to support them in future-readying their data management platform at a lower TCO, with well-defined processes, and a skilled team in line with compliance and regulations.
Coforge proposed a well-rounded solution to address all the challenges, a few key points are highlighted below:
- Complete end to end data landscape assessment, data quality and MDM Health check for Azure Cloud based Data Lake
- Performed automated Data Quality assessment and identification of data issues
- Worked with Domain specific Data stewards on business specific data exclusions, enrichment, standardization and curation process
- • Health check on HCP/HCO (Customer MDM) and improving on match & merge rules, IDQ and IDE based Exception Management
- Setup audit balance control to get early warning and notification for data mismatch across commercial data environment comprising of Data Lake, MDM, CRM and Sales Incentive system.
Delivering more value:
- Well defined Data Quality and Governance process to certify commercial data environment on monthly basis
- Improved data stewardship and business confidence in MDM data
- Early warning and proactive notification for data issues