The client was looking to create frictionless communications with advisors and their end customers. The current level of marketing operations depended on manual processes and failed to provide customer-centricity, speed-to-value, and productivity to the advisors and their end customers. A timely implementation of Salesforce marketing cloud resulted in personalized customer experiences based on user journeys, higher user engagement and enhanced agent productivity.
About the Client
The client was major US financial major dealing in financial, retirement, insurance, and investment services, products, and solutions.
The client's marketing team was facing challenges at three levels. Firstly, the marketing team was manually sending several email newsletters without proper and uniform templates, which also affected quick turnaround of new publications. Secondly, there was no data synchronization between siloed Marketing, Sales, and Service data leading to frequent customer dissatisfaction. Thirdly, the actual process of broker engagement was quite slow as the email newsletters were non-personalized.
We created a solution roadmap that was aimed to implement Salesforce marketing cloud instance as a means to create unified and seamless experiences for brokers and their end customers. Following a collaborative team approach that aligned with the goals of the client, the solution comprised the following:
- Content Syndication was leveraged to pull Data from Drupal content management system to Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud connector was configured to eliminate manual data extraction
- Newsletter templates were created using Email Studio and Marketing Cloud Automation Studio was configured for personalized newsletters
- Broker-specific email personalization was done for more than 200 broker/dealer brands through development of AMPScript to dynamically generate specific branding
- Lightning based solution provided 360 view of customer information to the advisors. It had highly intuitive UI with dynamic filtering and sorting capabilities
Delivering More Value
Our solution approach enabled the client to achieve the following key benefits:
- Up to 30% gain in agent productivity with 360 view of customers
- 10-15% increase in click through rate of personalized newsletters
- Higher upsell opportunities and proactive customer service
- Up to 25% faster broker on-boarding on marketing platform
- Interactive elements allowed the advisors to drill down, self-serve, and analyze information
The Coforge Advantage
The implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud helped in delivering personalized customer experiences based on user journeys and user engagement. To address complex marketing use cases, our experienced project team came up with some very innovative ideas and design that helped in smooth and timely delivery. Our Salesforce Marketing Cloud expertise and domain knowledge (BFS) was a key differentiator.