The client needed a consolidated view of their IT landscape for effective management of their environment. Coforge delivered an intelligent dashboard—with a consolidated view—to manage the client’s IT environment effectively while optimizing efficiency and boosting productivity.
About the Client
The client is an international high-speed rail service provider, connecting the UK with France, Belgium, and the Netherlands.
Client was facing the following challenges from their existing environment:
- Huge investments on tools but unavailability of a consolidated view; huge MTTR
- Capacity management was not in place, leading to ad hoc requirements and increased running costs
- Reactive and siloed monitoring was resulting in frequent outages in business-critical applications. There was a need to support 3000+ tickets per month.
Partnering with the client, Coforge successfully delivered the required solution to the client helping them manage their IT environment effectively. The solution provided the following:
- A consolidated view of the client’s infrastructure landscape and App vs. Infra mapping
- Tool consolidation through Coforge’s proposed platform
- AIOps-enabled solution considering algorithm for IT Ops management
- Synthetic and cloud-enabled monitoring
Delivering More Value
Integrated infrastructure, based on continuous service improvement strategies, has helped the client achieve better business results including the following:
- Coforge’s IT Ops platform helped in delivering a further classified Service Map that would bring more proactive results in finding faults in case of any response challenge
- 32K GBP were saved through tool consolidation with better visibility and enhanced features
- Achieved 80% reduction in alerts through event correlation and deduplication
- Provided complete AWS services monitoring, auto-discovery, and cloud brokerage
- Provided a single dashboard for performance management and reporting