Supply chain management and financial accounting for a Pharmaceutical company can be a challenge, club this predicament with the fact that the IT system supporting these functions are new! This is the problem that our US based pharmaceutical client was facing with its newly implemented SAP S4 HANA & ARIBA systems. Coforge, having a deep understanding of SAP systems in tandem with its domain expertise was able to tackle this concern by optimizing and streamlining the processes. We strategically supported and maintained the systems which further drove greater business impact.
About the Client
A large American Life Science company with a focus on CNS, having decades of experience in R&D. The client is part of a conglomerate with a presence across the globe.
The client was on the look for a support and maintenance partner for its newly implemented SAP systems which would further address the below challenges:
- Delays in Invoicing and payment processing leading to escalations from vendors.
- Increased overhead for Accounts Payable team.
- Lack of streamlined process for user issue resolution.
Coforge’ profound knowledge on SAP systems clubbed with our customer focused engagement methodologies led the client in choosing us as the partner of choice.
Coforge proposed a well-rounded solution to address all the challenges, a few key points are highlighted below:
- A Service Desk has been setup to support the end users in getting their issues logged and resolved
- Managed Services model – Leveraging an offshore based pool of experienced SAP and ARIBA consultants covering EST time zone.
- Hyper care support from Day 1, and successful transitioning of services in a short period of time using Coforge service transition framework.
Delivering more value:
- Improved customer satisfaction by quick resolution of failed invoices and other issues.
- SLA based IT Support services led to a significant improvement in resolution time along with generating impactful cost benefit.
- Identification of automation use cases clubbed with iterative delivery and implementation led to increased business efficiency.