Client had a CyberSecurity incident with organization-wide ramifications. Following the incident, the client collaborated with Coforge for supporting the recovery and remediation process.
About the Client
An American healthcare debt-collection company servicing hospitals, health systems, and physician groups across the United States.
The client had an organization-wide CyberSecurity incident. They were looking for a partner experienced in the insurance domain to provide CyberSecurity services. The partner was required to set up operations in a matter of days and help in containing the incident. The client wanted the vendor to provide 24x7x365 SOC and Threat and Vulnerability Management services to help in the recovery and remediation process. There were no defined process workflows that led to inconsistent operations and increased time and resource consumption. In addition, the client did not have the resource strength to support 24x7 operations.
Coforge provided a holistic approach for CyberSecurity operations that included People, Process, and technology to address the client’s requirements. Coforge’s solution approach is described below:
- Coforge’s agile approach facilitated fast mobilization of resources for overnight deployment in the security team to quickly provide security services
- Coforge’s proven transition methodology helped in alignment with client’s security frameworks and policies for quick transition and ongoing operations
- Provided a real-time dashboard for monitoring of applicable compliances, such as HIPAA, HITRUST, and PCIDSS
- Established a 24x7x365 Security Operations Center; quickly deployed the SIEM solution using Coforge’s SIMP framework; integrated the client’s environment (both on-premise and cloud) and defined baselines; implemented customer-specific use cases in a matter of days
- Used MASTER services to set up a robust Threat and Vulnerability Management program for client’s infrastructure and applications, including thick client applications
Delivering More Value
- Go-live of security operation within 3 working days
- Automated vulnerability scanning services
- Risk-based approach for vulnerability remediation
- Streamlining security operation processes for efficient incident management and effective communication
The Coforge Advantage
Coforge’s defined methodologies and practices helped in rapidly setting-up security operations to support the recovery and remediation activities in the customer’s environment. Our experienced and certified resources facilitated quick transition, scaled up security operations, and helped the customer in standardizing security operations and processes.