A European full-service large global airline spanning over 160 destinations was looking for a digital transformation partner. The carrier wanted to boost digital presence, grow sales and ancillary revenues, and enable a consistent, omnichannel experience for passengers.
Relying on our 2-decade-long airline domain expertise spanning 50+ airlines worldwide, we
- Sales and Service Enablement: Enabled the direct selling channels that generated over $4 billion in annual revenues
- Ancillary and Loyalty Enablement: Enabled ancillary revenues by supporting loyalty services and multiple web services for holidays, excess baggage, and seat assignment
- Omnichannel Enablement: Enabled multiple selling channels for hyper-personalized and hyper-contextualized passenger experience
- Real-time Interaction Management: Implemented real-time interaction management solutions across all customer touchpoints
- Implemented state-of-art microservices architecture for the front-end channel site to further boost its scalability and stability
- Content & Campaign Management: Automated delivery of personalized emails and push notifications for travelers during pre-, mid- and post trip to improve upsell/ cross-sell results
Mobile travel booking revenues increased by 100% in just 6 months. The launch of mobile web project saw a surge in visits by 13% and 30% rise in mobile bookings. A 60% uptick in mobile check-ins led to reduced load on desk check-in agents. We supported over $800 million of ancillary revenues, unique ID identification of over 110 million customers, and personalization for over 55 million passengers.
Mobile travel booking revenues increased
million of ancillary revenues