In the modern era where superior customer experience is the new norm, organisations need a comprehensive strategy to deliver assurance in alignment with their business goals. With the customer demand for reliable delivery of a product, application and services, healthcare enterprises are gradually adopting the new trend of Quality Engineering Testing Services. The value that testing services brings to the table can make a world of difference and close the gap between expectation and delivery. Quality Engineering Testing Services are extremely crucial to Health Insurance Industry in addressing and managing Customer Service, Claims Processing and Care Management to name some key areas.
Coforge is a Quality Engineering leader with unparalleled domain expertise, working at the intersection of emerging Technologies, to enable our clients achieve real-world business impact. Our Quality Engineering Service Line (QESL) operates with a charter to provide best practices, tools, creation of IPs and accelerators, and be the service delivery owner with complete accountability for all elements in the testing services value chain. We have structured Quality Engineering Service Line (QESL) to deliver customer experience (CX) powered test and quality engineering (QE) services, with a focus on improving quality of services for our clients. We have a comprehensive portfolio of capabilities and services involving testing and quality engineering. Given below is a bird’s eye view of our customer experience (CX) powered test and quality engineering (QE) services.
- Integrated lifecycle automation enables and accelerates delivery of testing services in Agile/ DevOps, including Continuous Integration and Deployment Automation, ATDD, TDD, BDD based Delivery Process, Automation Engineering, Unified Test Delivery Platform for CI and Reporting, Cognitive Testing using AI/ML techniques and DevOps integrated test automation.
- Technology assurance enhances customer experience and product quality, including Technology Migration Quality Assurance, Cloud Migration, Mobility Testing, Performance Engineering, BI Testing, Big Data Testing, Crowd Sourcing, Accessibility, Localization and Internationalization and Microsoft Dynamics 365 QA.
- Continuous quality engineeringinfuses quality beyond SDLC and enable collaboration and integration, including Quality Intelligence, Cyber Security, End to End Integration QA Offering, QA Lab Management, Shift Left/Right and Spherical QA strategies and One Team Connected approach - Business, Development, Operations, Release management, Customers and Strategic partners.
- Workforce transformation ensures availability of quality engineers and user advocates. It enables up-skill and cross –skill of functional testers to techno-functional specialists/development type testers and transform testing SME’s to User advocates to provide holistic testing.
- Test advisory and consulting harnesses above four offerings in testing services, which includes Test Management and Consulting, Strategic QA Consulting, Test Process Reviews, Test Process Optimization, Federated Test Center of Excellence, QA Transformation Consultancy, Dynamics 365 Quality Consultancy, ALM Implementation and Tools Testing.
Coforge has sensed the paradigm shift in Healthcare Payers attention to the Quality engineering Services. We focus on providing payers an end to end Test and Quality Engineering Service at speed for enhanced Customer experience. Our comprehensive portfolio of testing and quality engineering capabilities and services covers Test Planning, Business testing, Specialized Testing, Database Testing, EDI/HL7 testing and Non Functional testing(Performance Testing) activities for Waterfall, Agile and DevOps SDLC models. The figure below is our approach for the Payer Life Cycle Testing.
Coforge, with our 20+ years of deep industry knowledge, experience and core expertise in Quality engineering, can provide End-to-End Test and Quality Engineering Services at Speed for Enhanced Customer Experience to Healthcare Insurance Companies.
Our Quality engineering practice comprises over 3100+ techno domain quality engineers and 50+ marquee clients across industries. As a niche quality engineering services provider, Coforge specializes in testing for Payers, TPAs, Product Vendors, Providers and Life sciences entities. Our robust Demand Management and globally recognized Training & Development processes, underlying forecasting, fulfilment, and management of resources guarantee that we provide qualified techno domain quality engineering candidates to clients’ testing services teams.
For many clients, Coforge started with standard testing services (functional, integration, system, regression, and domain-based) and nurtured the relationship(s) into large Testing CoE engagements, with ownership of assured reliability, stability, and efficiency for technology-led applications. This has led to the following industry accreditations and awards related to quality assurance and engineering.