Advance Threat Protection (ATP) refers to a category of security solutions that defends against sophisticated malware or hacking-based attacks targeting sensitive data. There might be different approaches for ATP solution but most include some combination of endpoint agents, network devices, email gateways, malware protection systems, and a centralized management console to correlate alerts and manage defenses. Attacks are inevitable. With the proper protocols and tools in place, you can spot and contain breaches before sensitive data gets out. Coforge’s focus is to understand and prevent threats targeting your data and placing your systems at risk.
Coforge notify the enterprise of attacks that have occurred, the severity of the attack, and the response initiated to stop the threat in its tracks or minimize data loss. Coforge’s advanced threat protection solutions secure critical data and systems, no matter where the attack originates or how major is the attack or potential attack.
How Advanced Threat protection works
To accomplish this, a best-in-class advanced threat protection (ATP) solution must be able to do the following:
- Dynamically layer sandbox analyses
- Examine encrypted traffic
- Analyze all files
- Block files until they are verified
- Expedite the remediation of identified threats
There are three primary goals of advanced threat protection:
- Early detection (detecting potential threats before they have the opportunity to access critical data or breach systems),
- Adequate protection (the ability to defend against detected threats swiftly),
- Response (the ability to mitigate threats and respond to security incidents).
Coforge’s ATP addresses three key areas:
- Halting attacks in progress or mitigating threats before they breach systems
- Disrupting activity in progress or countering actions that have already occurred as a result of a breach
- Interrupting the lifecycle of the attack to ensure that the threat is unable to progress or proceed
Why Coforge for Advance Threat Protection
- Real-Time Visibility: To avoid the risk of missing critical artifacts and to maintain a full narrative of an attack you need real-time visibility. Coforge includes real-time and historic visibility into more than 200+ parameters associated with system activities. This includes process activity, user-mode, and kernel execution events, file system activity, network and registry activity, and user-logon activity. Deep visibility ensures you have all the critical information needed to identify patient zero and drastically reduce your overall response time while validating the impact the attack had on your data.
- Context: Security teams today are overwhelmed with alerts from ineffective products that lack any context or prioritization of attacks; so they end up missing the real threats targeting their data. Coforge provides host visibility as well as contextual intelligence about attacks targeting your data. Our solution gives you the context required to prioritize your response and answer the crucial who, what, why, and how questions.
- Data Awareness: Advanced threats are intent on compromising your systems in order to gain access to your data. To protect your most critical data you must first understand it. New advanced threat protection has no concept of data and traditional DLP products lack the understanding of threats. Coforge bridge the gap between system security and data protection by delivering a single solution combining threat prevention with context-based data protection from a single agent.
- Flexible Deployment: Coforge offers complete data protection through an on-premise, cloud-based managed service, or a hybrid of both.
Benefits of Advance Threat Protection Services
The Advance Threat Protection at Coforge delivers real and immediate benefits as follows:
- Coforge focuses on the lifecycle of an attack and manage threat real-time
- Proactive approach for preventing, detecting, responding to new threats through traditional security solution IDS/IPS, firewall, antivirus, etc.
- Lower remediation cost
- Increased employee productivity
- Increased investor confidence
- More efficient decision making
- Cut analyst workload, improve workflow, increase incident handling capacity
The ROI delivered from this program is depicted below: