Data Center (DC) operations and management services comprise processes that support the business environment and manage the software layer—the operating system and tools that automate and deliver efficient, uninterrupted services. Soft DC services ensure continuous delivery of IT services to businesses, a premium end-user experience, and desired business-level SLAs.
Coforge has proven expertise and global presence in providing security and resilience, and in ensuring efficiency of data centers. Our offerings include:
- Data center and command center operations: This focuses on services, such as monitoring, incident resolution, and Level 1 support to keep the data center up and running and improving the availability of IT infrastructure. The key elements supported are servers, storage, networks, security components, OS, databases, and applications. We have the capability and experience to work with industry standard enterprise tools from CA, BMC, IBM, Solar Winds, HP and Open Source tools like Nagios.
- Application & Middleware Management: This covers managed application infrastructure and middleware support operations. Services include Business As Usual (BAU) support, implementation, upgrade, and patching for cross-platform, open-source application infrastructure, and middleware platforms.
- Batch job management services: This covers various aspects of the batch infrastructure stack. Services include implementing, maintaining, monitoring, and controlling online batch processes and tools, such as TWS, CNTRL-M, etc.
- System administration and management services: We provide L2/L3 support and maintenance. We also provide incident, change, and problem management services for various infrastructure technology towers, such as Windows, UNIX, Network, Security, Storage, and Backup.
- 24x7 centralized monitoring of health, availability, and performance of computer, network, storage, operating system, middleware, database, and application infrastructure
- L2, L3, and L4 support and capacity planning for infrastructure/platform
- IMACD and asset management for soft layer
- Batch job and backup monitoring and management
- Release management and patch management
- Improved application response time
- No vendor lock-in and significantly reduced OEM vendor license fees
- Reduced incidents